decor.

I've been paying a lot of attention to interior design blogs, sites, magazines these days. I save pictures of things and ideas I like, hoping that one day that I can execute them. Here are a few:
I like the white walls and staircase, hate the pillows and chair, love the wall art. I don't think it would match any of my other deco tastes, but it's still pretty.
Like the white walls and sheets, like the wooden accents, hate the curtains and the emptiness of the room. Oh and the fan is horrible.
I like the wall art, not necessarily where it is placed, but I think in the right location they would really complement a room without looking tacky. I would also put them vertical.
I love so much about this room. But first, I hate those lamps. I love that it is separated to create a 'sun room' with a simple shelving unit. I love the light, plants, and cosy feel. This is the type of room you wouldn't leave on a Sunday.
At my mom's house we have this great bookshelf in the living room, I think that's why I'm drawn to this one. I like how they actually organized and (I'm sure) bought the books to create a multicolor effect.
I love kitchens and I love white. I appreciate that its a little messy and that the appliances are kept out, also that you can see into some of the cupboards. One day I'll have a big kitchen...I'm not sure why I was drawn to this bathroom, maybe the red pumps in the corner? Maybe because I have hanging necklaces in my bedroom? Maybe because I'm obsessed with anything marine these days? I think that the thing that makes me cringe is the wallpaper border and the TV, but something in this motif would be great.