remember when collabs used to be cool?

Its feels like everyday I check out Hypebeast there is a new G-Shock collaboration, so I calculated how many I have seen since the beginning of February. Call me a dork if you want, but in my opinion; Casio is going to burn the brand.
DQM X Casio G-Shock, Posted Feb 10th

Subcrew X G-Shock, Posted Feb 9th

Alife State of Mind G-Shock, Posted Feb 7th

AMEZING X G-Shock, Posted Feb 6th

Goodenough X G-Shock, Posted Feb 4th

LRG X G-Shock, Posted Feb 2nd

the end.

2 comments:

BENBASS said...

I agree, it's total overkill. Too bad cause the G-Shock is a good quality product.

Anonymous said...

Those are collabs that are occurring over in Tokyo, they are not released in U.S. The only collabs G-Shock has taken on in the U.S. has been LRG, Spike Lee and Eric Haze.