case closed.

As I have already mentioned in previous posts; I have been looking for winter boots. I almost had my hands of a pair of Sorels this Christmas but they slipped out of my hands in true Bay fashion. On Saturday I set out on finding something to replace my Christmas gift turned gift certificate and decided that I would go try on some Hunters. I had the tall Original wellies in forest green in mind but these babies caught my eye (how could they not). I tried on the Original wellies for good measure, but ended up leaving with the bright yellow Festival Lace instead.

Thank you Pat and Katie for this awesome gift! I know they aren't as warm as a winter boot should be but more reason for our knitting socks date Katie!

1 comment:

C. said...

It's all about the Festival Lace... Good job!