merijn hos

As some of you know, I am a fan of LeSportsac; as some of you may not know, LeSportsac has a featured artist design a collection for them every season. They create all over patterns for the brand and also display them on newly designed models of LeSportsac purses and bags. Merijn Hos is the current artist in residence. I hopped onto his site today. I loved his work. I would discribe his work as, for a lack of a better/more fitting word, cute! The colored stuff is a little cartoonish, but this pics I've posted below are in China Ink. I think that they are absolutely beautiful. They make me think of that great Coke add the had on TV for a while, with the make beleive world/creatures inside the vending machine.
Enjoy.
ps. I think the little girls are making tea.






No comments: