11:11

I am writing this at 11:11.
I am going mental. I see way too many ‘1’s in a day. My old roommate used to see them and then passed it on to me. Typically I’ll see it twice a day, but some times I’ll see all four; 11:11am, 1:11pm, 11:11pm, and 1:11am. People always tell me ‘its just because you are noticing the numbers now’ and yeah I am sure that that is a part of it but there are times I will have not touched my phone for 30min (yes that does happen at times) then I’ll randomly grab it out of my purse and bamn! 11:11! Or I’ll have missed calls at 1:11, I’ll look down at my iPod and the song will have been playing for 1min and 11 seconds.

I’ve googled it. And seems like I am not the only one, there are millions of pages. So many explanations… check it out.

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=11%3A11&meta

No comments: