Thursdays... Don't really miss them.

I headed to Toyko after the W last night... forgot that it was electro night and the bar transformed into a horrible mess of university students jumping up and down, throwing their hands in the air. Kenza and I went directly to the DJ booth, while she was saying hi and stashing our jackets, I spotted this...

So freaking funny. First, I don't know how many time's I've heard those songs. People are still requesting them that often that they had to put up a sign refusing requests from the heartbroken little AA wearing darlings? Secondly, what's with the grammar? I hope it is the language barrier causing this, if not the Montreal schooling system might need reviewing.

After spending too much time and money there, I grabbed my leather, Kenza grabbed her fur (yes, shake your heads my vegan friends)... And then it happened. Hatch put on Heartbroken by T2 Ft Jodie! My night had been made. Thanks for the request Kenza. Xo

2 comments:

New Money said...

amazing grammar.

requets = what exactly is a requet?

mimi. said...

Maybe its actually a word, and I'm dissing them for nothing ;)