Good Friends Good Food.

Last night the long awaited family Christmas diner finally took place. 9 of us cooked potluck style, I made a big salad (I know so generic, but there needed to be one made!) and sugar cookies dipped in almonds and sugar. In true Christmas fashion we all ate until we couldn't eat anymore. Delish!
Before the feast, we had a (not so) secret Santa gift exchange amongst a few of us. There were dvds given, Office Space (I know what we're doing tonight), Dude, Where's My Car?; and some, shall I say, very representative coffee table books. I got DUNNIES! lol. So freaking cute. The cool thing is that I got a Golden Ticket in one the boxes so Kidrobot is going to send me a 3" one. That's three times of size of regular cuteness! I'll get it in May, that's in so long.

Honorable Mentions:
Andrea for the awesome snickerdoodles and Nick for the entertaining enthusiasm during charades.

No comments: