La Fee Verte Lingerie


Hey Laaadddies... Mtls new best kept secret is almost at hands reach. Launching in Spring 2009 my good buddy Adam Sakara's lingerie line La Fee Verte, is about to hit stores. After months of discussions over drinks, at dinners, on street corners, industry parties; I am so excited to finally see all the passionate hard work Adam has put in is starting to reflect back. I was lucky enough to check out the showroom a couple months ago and all I can say is the most exciting part will be going and grabbing a few infrared pieces for myself.


www.lafeevertslingerie.com
La Fee Verte's site just has been relaunched. PLEASE check it out, WATCH the video and most of all check out the campaign. The vision and shots are perfect, amazing, beautiful.

Congrats Adam.

xo.

No comments: