Mira Vs. Food


I just came across this picture and it was so explanatory that I felt like I would write about it.

Food and I have a very passionate relationship. We either love each other, or HATE. There is nothing semi about it. Here is a little about what I hate:
  • Ice cream
  • ketchup, relish, mustard (reg, dijon, honey), mayonnaise, honey, jam
  • processed cheese (the yellow stuff they put on all my sandwiches telling me it's cheddar)
  • avocados or guacamole
  • tomatoes (trying to like them right now, it's not that easy, so I'm putting them on the list)
  • mushrooms
  • sliced ham
  • raw onions
  • bananas (like banana bread though)
  • raisins (like grapes though)
  • craisins (like the juice)
  • swiss cheese (maybe if it's melted)
  • marinated eggplant (like it any other way)
  • olives
  • cilantro
  • parsley
  • sour cream
I'm prob forgetting a lot.

1 comment:

BENBASS said...

Not liking ice cream is just wrong. It's the 2nd best food ever created (pizza is #1) and makes me think that there might be a god after all.