Sick.

So I've been fighting a cold for the last week, and I lost the battle. On Monday I got to work and it hit me. It's a sinus thing. Every minute I'm fighting to keep my eyes open, and then when I finally get the chance to sleep I wake up every hour or so. My nose is red, dry, runny, itchy. I thought I could fight with an obscene amount of vitamin C, so I ate like 3 dozen clementines this week and then changed to oranges cause I was getting sick of clemmies. For awhile I thought it was working but finally it caught up to me. Yesterday I got a splitting headache and my ears had been popping, and hands were shaky at lunch; I had to take the afternoon off work and didn't go in today. It's 6:50pm and why do days off in the week feel so much longer than days off on the weekend? Is it because you are not counting down the minutes? or is it a conspiracy and there are actually extra hours? Long story short, I'll drag myself back to the office tomorrow hopefully this time off will give me the leg up I needed to get better.

Here are the three things every person needs on a sick day:

Buckley's, Moulin Rouge! and...
a TRACEY!

I loooove ya!
xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you !